Friday, April 22, 2011

Officially On Spring Break!

As of yesterday, I am officially on Spring Break! Yep, that's right, even though I work in a public school system, this year I only get 2 days off for Spring Break. Even so, we are all making the most of the extra time together! Yesterday Shea had to go into work, so I was able to spend the whole day alone with my baby, something I haven't done in quite a while. I would say it was a very fun and very tiring day :-) Boys are busy!! Truman's favorite activity of the day was probably all of the time we were able to spend playing outdoors. He even got to try on his new hat. Now that he's a bit older, however, he has realized that he can control whether the hat actually stays on his head or not. After he pulled it off for about the 20th time, we made a compromise and lifted the brim - he seemed to enjoy that better and left the hat on for the rest of the time outside :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment