Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Unexpected Fun!

So I was originally scheduled to work Monday through Wednesday of this week; however, so far I have been 0 for 2 of parents bringing their children in to complete evaluations. While at first this has seemed very frustrating (especially since I've been waking up super early to get to my schools by 7:30am and then receiving the cancellation calls while I'm already all set up and ready to go), it's actually been quite nice to have these two days off! Yesterday I was able to clean the house while Shea and Truman were at daycare (Shea works at the daycare every Monday) and today we were all able to enjoy a day at the waterpark. While I'm quite hopeful that my work plan for tomorrow will go as expected, if not I'm sure we'll all have another good day ahead of us!




No comments:

Post a Comment