Sunday, September 16, 2012

Legos

Sorry about the whole "multiple posts in one day" thing. I feel like I can rarely find time to blog, and then when I do I am so backlogged that I have too many posts to create! I'm going to stop after this one, even though I have about 5 more to do...

Anyways, Grandma Bernard gave Truman some pretty cool Duplo Legos for Christmas that she had picked out with the help of Uncle Steve. Now I don't know about you, but both Shea and I grew up absolutely obsessed with Legos! So far, it seems that Truman is following in our footsteps. We waited a while to bring out the Duplos, not knowing if he was 'ready' to play with them yet, but lately his therapists had been using them to help with his coordination, so we knew he was ready to build. He's pretty good at stacking Legos, but even better at breaking them down :-) Truman's teachers at his new school (again, I need a whole post about his new school!) have been really impressed with his skills, and keep telling us how he's the only child in his class who understands how to build towers - not that I'm bragging or anything ;-)






No comments:

Post a Comment