Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Truman's 3rd Birthday!

 I'm not sure if anyone even follows this little blog anymore, but thought I might update it with pictures from Truman's 3rd birthday that took place a couple of weeks ago :-)  I can't believe how fast the time is flying by! And I'm so proud of the sweet little boy he has become.

Also, just FYI, I think this blog will become a "picture roll" where we can share lots of pictures with family and friends. I'm considering making the blog private, but haven't yet decided. I'll keep you posted!

We made pesto pizza for dinner - Truman's favorite!
We decided to go with donuts for the big day. Truman is pretty much obsessed with donuts so it was a fun treat. Also, side note, he doesn't like chocolate - what's up with that??





No comments:

Post a Comment